If you got the Honeycomb update for your Revue, you can try this one:
For your Revue go to Settings -> Input devices -> Chrome to TV and follow the instructions , then on your computer go to Chrome Web Store and add Google "Chrome to Phone Extension" to your browser,click the toolbar icon ,is gonna ask you to sign in using your gmail account .. now you can push links from your Google Chrome browser to your TV ...I like it
Don't go to the android market to search for the corresponding app,there's no need for that unless you're using an android phone, for your Revue just follow the steps described above!
Google Chrome to Phone Extension
Google Chrome to Phone Extension is a Google Chrome extension and Android application which enables you to easily send links and other information from your Chrome browser to your Android phone.
For example, at a touch of a button you can push the Web page you are viewing on your desktop or laptop to your phone to view while on the go. You can also push driving directions from Google Maps to your phone, and even send phone numbers and other selected text to your phone.
- Send browser links from Chrome to your phone.
- Google Maps links launch the Google Maps application on Android.
- YouTube links launch the YouTube application on Android.
- Selecting a phone number will automatically launch the dialer with the number populated.
- Selecting text on a Web page will copy the clipboard to Android (long press a text box to paste on Android).
- Right-click on a link or selection in a web page to send to your Android phone
- "Device not registered for user" -- This error is reported by the Chrome extension if the Chrome to Phone Android application has not been installed and set-up.
- Google Apps accounts are currently not supported.
Google Chrome to Phone Extension stores a mapping between your account name and a registration ID. No information sent to the phone is logged. At any time, you can press "Disconnect phone" on the Android Application to remove the mapping of your account name to registration ID.