Google "Chrome to Phone Extension", working for Logitech Revue!!!
If you got the Honeycomb update for your Revue, you can try this one:
For your Revue go to Settings -> Input devices -> Chrome to TV and follow the instructions , then on your computer go to Chrome Web Store and add Google "Chrome to Phone Extension" to your browser,click the toolbar icon ,is gonna ask you to sign in using your gmail account .. now you can push links from your Google Chrome browser to your TV ...I like it
Don't go to the android market to search for the corresponding app,there's no need for that unless you're using an android phone, for your Revue just follow the steps described above!
Google Chrome to Phone Extension
Google Chrome to Phone Extension is a Google Chrome extension and Android application which enables you to easily send links and other information from your Chrome browser to your Android phone.
For example, at a touch of a button you can push the Web page you are viewing on your desktop or laptop to your phone to view while on the go. You can also push driving directions from Google Maps to your phone, and even send phone numbers and other selected text to your phone.
- Send browser links from Chrome to your phone.
- Google Maps links launch the Google Maps application on Android.
- YouTube links launch the YouTube application on Android.
- Selecting a phone number will automatically launch the dialer with the number populated.
- Selecting text on a Web page will copy the clipboard to Android (long press a text box to paste on Android).
- Right-click on a link or selection in a web page to send to your Android phone
- "Device not registered for user" -- This error is reported by the Chrome extension if the Chrome to Phone Android application has not been installed and set-up.
- Google Apps accounts are currently not supported.
Google Chrome to Phone Extension stores a mapping between your account name and a registration ID. No information sent to the phone is logged. At any time, you can press "Disconnect phone" on the Android Application to remove the mapping of your account name to registration ID.
Last edited by Julian; 12-09-2011 at 08:54 PM.
12-09-2011 08:51 PM
Love it! Adding this to the quick reference list.
**Show Us Your GTV Whips**
Dish 722K DVR (hdmi)--->Revue--->(hdmi) Panasonic TV- TC-P50S1
Revue (Toslink)--->FiiO D3 Digital to Analog Audio Converter
--->(RCA)Panasonic<ancient home theater>
No Blu-ray Yet! :'-(
This stopped working a few weeks ago for me. I click the icon on pc but notihng happens on the TV. Anyone else?
Do you know how to disable it on Google TV? I only want Chrome-To-Phone to send the URL to my phone, not my TV.
thanks in advance!
GTV Settings > Input devices > Chrome to TV > GTV Menu > Settings > Disconnect TV
Originally Posted by Concept211
How do I get to the settings to look for input devices?
Originally Posted by Julian
Hit the home button, the menu button, then select system settings.