GoogleTVForum.org is the largest Google TV/Android TV Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: youtube crashes

Member #

youtube crashes

i have logitech reuve google tv ,after thr upgrade i started using youtube lot, it works good for videos of small length duration , but most of all long lenght duration like two hours it never works , youtube crashes, the same video i can open in honeycomb android in xoom , so there is no problem with the video but goolge tv youtube crashes, i hope mr crash are reported to google through crash reporting app.please advice me is there an solution to this

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fachhoch View Post
    i have logitech reuve google tv ,after thr upgrade i started using youtube lot, it works good for videos of small length duration , but most of all long lenght duration like two hours it never works , youtube crashes, the same video i can open in honeycomb android in xoom , so there is no problem with the video but goolge tv youtube crashes, i hope mr crash are reported to google through crash reporting app.please advice me is there an solution to this
    I don't know if there is a solution but since YouTube still depends on Flash. So, I'd recommend trying the latest recommendation under this thread, "Re: Official - Flash sites/channels/apps having tr... - Page 11 - Logitech Forums"

Quote Originally Posted by CatLogitech
    Hello everyone,

Some of our agents here have done a bit of testing with the flash/shockwave crashing issue.

Here are some steps we would like you to try to see if this issue can be solved.

1. Launch Google Chrome.
    2. Press the "Menu" button on the Revue Keyboard. (This is the button located on the bottom of the revue keyboard and has 4 white lines.).
    3. Select "Settings".
    4. Select "Advanced Settings".
    5. Select "Under the Hood".
    6. Select "Adobe Flash Player storage settings..."
    7. Under "Settings Manager" select "Website Storage Settings panel".
    8. On the "Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager" on the right Select "Delete all sites" then select "Confirm" when prompted.
    9. Under "Settings Manager" select "Global Storage Settings panel".
    10. On the "Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager" on the right drag the slider to 10MB.
    11. Ensure both "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer." & "Store common Flash components to reduce download times." are selected.
    12. Press [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Del] at the same time on the keyboard to reset the Revue.
    13. Once the Revue boots test websites that were giving the Flash errors.

Ads