YouTube video - click here
This is a discussion on Revue GTV2.0 UI/PQ, Netflix & Apps quick review within the Logitech Revue forums, part of the Google TV Set-Top Boxes category; YouTube video - click here Cheers...
YouTube video - click here
Last edited by revue5; 04-07-2012 at 06:47 AM.
..........................MOVED - CLICK HERE ...
Revue GTV 2.0 Tips
Click on any of the below LINKS
#1 Netflix Error Messages
#5 Home Screen
#6 Settings menu
#7 USB Drive
#9 TV Mode
#10 Crackle-Vevo-HBO Go-MAX Go-Vudu
#12a AVReceivers - Audio
#13 Harmony Components
#15 Media formats - DLNA Servers
#17 Airplay Apps
#19a TV Troubleshooting
#21 Internal linking
Click on any of the above LINKS
Last edited by revue5; 05-08-2012 at 05:13 PM.
nice. have some still in the box as they are for xmas. one for my elderly father and while I've learned android with my Gtablet, he's still on XP.
I think I can teach him to use it, but seeing it in operation was a good confident boost. Besides, I don't think I'll have a problem selling it from the feedback coming in after the HC update.
Thanks for Vid.
Tip: To quit Netflix/Pandora Apps, press and hold the [esc] key till the dialogue pops-up!
Last edited by revue5; 12-13-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Tip: To Delete bookmark, Select the bookmark - hold down the [OK] key till the option-dialogue pops-up.
Tip: To add a bookmark to “Home Screen”- While in Chrome - select the bookmark - press the [Favorites key] (Star controller key) - from the dialogue select “Add to home screen” – go to “Home” – press the [Option] key (the dash key located between [Alt] &[Ctrl])- from the dialogue select “Customize home items” – select any icon to replace (one of the seven icons) – press [Ok] key – from the dialogue select “replace” – scroll down the list & select the bookmark.
Last edited by revue5; 12-13-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Tip: Revue w/old version 2.1 & if No update yet!!!
If you haven’t get the update yet! (Gtv2.0) & still getting “ your system is up to date” when selecting the update via Applications > Settings>About > update. (maybe for some reason Revue is not responding). here are few tips may help!
- Reboot by pressing [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Del] - then go to Applications > Settings>About > update & check for the update.
After factory-reset & performed screen-resizing > internet-Connection steps, Revue may do the update at this point - to “GTV 2.0” or it may display “ system is up to date”!
- Do factory-reset (two options to choose from):
- [Applications>Setting>About>Factory data reset] -> then the progress-bar will display…. or
- Hold down the button on the back of the Revue until the TV-logo comes up. (it may takes about 30 seconds) -> then the progress bar will display...
Btw, a factory-reset will erase all data setting.
- Tip: [Clean-install]: (this one might be too late in the game) - Do factory-reset before the update - After factory-reset is performed – skip the screen-resize step choose internet-Connection step – sigh-in step – skip STB step – set TV sep– skip AVR step, once Home-Screen is displayed STOP. Wait for the update - Reboot every few hours by pressing [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Del] - then go to Applications > Settings>About > update & check for the update.
Last edited by revue5; 01-17-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Tip: Black Screen at start & after reboots - if STB /cable/satellite box is disconnected!
- Press [Home] key.
- Press [Option] key – from menu select ‘Home and All Apps settings’ – select ‘startup applications’ - select ‘None’. …… (you may replace [TV] icon in Home screen if not need it).
Tip: Annoying menu at start & after reboots (asking to setup STB) ……… see above tip.
Can I add the whole Bookmarks folder to Home Screen?