I have had my NSZ-GS7 for a few months now, and it's been working great (without TV service connected). I recently signed up for AT&T U-Verse, and it does not seem to like the channel numbers from the guide. When I select a program to watch from the GS7's guide (or full Google PrimeTime app), it simply inputs the number 1. On U-Verse Channel one is the on-demand channel. Has anyone else seen this?
Troubleshooting steps taken:
- Connected the GS7 to a friends Cable service (Charter Communications), and it worked like a champ. Returned home, configured the NS7 for ATT Uverse, and the same issue persisted.
- "Forgot" service provider and reconfigured - same problem.
- Reset the entire device (configured as new device. aka: did not restore from google stored settings) - same problem.
- Verified that the channel listing had the proper channel numbers.
Other things worth noting:
- I live in St. Louis, MO (AT&T U-Verse St. Louis)
- When in "TV" mode, all options function (change channel / device guide / DVR guide / etc...)
- U-Verse receiver model VIP2250 (ir controlled, not HDMI control compatible)
I guess I'm wondering if there are any other U-Verse subscribers that are having similar issues?
Any help is appreciated - let me know if more information is required ...