Quantcast

google tv downloaded file

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by vklotz, Dec 1, 2011.

1. vklotz

vklotz New Member

How do you read a downloaded file in Google TV? The file downloaded but how do I find it?
  2. ColmARocK

ColmARocK New Member

Hllo vklotz, I'm not absolutely certain because I only have a revue and I can"t download any file. But on my others Android devices I installed a file manager (Astro, for example) and I access my downloaded file under the Download directory.

Hope it help.
  3. eferz

eferz New Member

If have the Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) update then you can use File Expert from the Android Market. From within File Expert > My Files > SD Card > Download. If you are using another file manager then the directory path is "/mnt/sdcard/Download"
  4. vklotz

vklotz New Member

Thanks for the replies. I loaded file expert, but file expert will not open a PDF file. I also tried an old trick, and loaded printshare from the market. It can read PDF tiles. But when I tried to load the printshare PDF reader it would not load with error.
  5. eferz

eferz New Member

Ahh, I didn't realize the file you were trying to access is a PDF. PrinterShare Mobile Print doesn't work because most of its extensions (including the PDF Render Library) was written with the ARM NDK and is not compatible with Google TV. Take a look at this thread, "http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/google-tv-faqs/1849-workaround-viewing-pdf-file.html" to see if you can get it to work.