Quantcast

Got Update Message, but No New Version

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by jmstallard, Dec 10, 2011.

1. jmstallard

jmstallard New Member

I got the message saying a new version is available. I clicked Install. It rebooted, but when it came back up, it was the same old version (so not 3.1) I already had. I manually rebooted but nothing changed. Any idea what the problem is?
  2. c1tobor

c1tobor New Member

did you get it to work?....just curious...and this gives me 10 post's....lol
  3. Vwhotbug

Vwhotbug New Member

So what is onr to do if it does not update but says its ready?
  4. LadyAngler

LadyAngler Moderator Staff Member

I checked for my update first thing this morning... no dice. Immediately after checking for the update I read on this forum that someone prompted their update by doing a factory reset.
    How I did mine was to press that pairing button on the back for a good 15-20 seconds. Upon rebooting I got the update.
    Worth a try maybe for you maybe.:)

Sent from my VTAB1008/ giant remote
  5. jmstallard

jmstallard New Member

I did a factory reset, and no dice. It's still on version "2.1 update 1." I don't remember specifically what the update message said, but I know I clicked Install, then watched it reboot itself. I bought this damn thing months ago thinking 3.1 was coming that week, and it's been one stinking disappointment after another. I don't let it get to me, and then finally I get the message saying a new version needs to be installed. I install it and two things happen: JACK and SH*T!
  6. eferz

eferz New Member

If you're still having a problem, then I would recommend that you contact Logitech Technical Support on Monday. By then the update will be available as a "free for all" to all Revue owners.