Quantcast

Shutting Off Revue?

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by chicha29, May 7, 2011.

1. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

How do you shut off the Revue? If I turn off the TV and then turn it on, the Revue homepage is displayed. In the upper right hand corner of the keyboard are three buttons, AVR, STB and TV. When I press the first two, nothing happens. When I press the TV button, the TV shuts off. Is the Revue supposed to be always on? Right now, there is one green button displayed on the Revue Box. To shut it off, I unplug it from the wall.
  2. harley man

harley man New Member

The revue can not be turn off unless you unplug it . They want it on all the time so no waiting to boot up when you use it.
  3. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

as a "newbie" to google tv..I've been on now for a month(Logitech Google tv spoken here) and that's the first thing I noticed,
    the first week..I was always unplugging it..silly I know,but I was wondering how you turned it off..and they told me,you don't..it's always on..
  4. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

My best friend has the sony google tv,and as soon as I got mine...I asked him,how do you turn it off?
    he said,I was going to ask you the same question.

So being inquisitive(by nature and habit) I called Logitech,they said its always updating or doing something..so in essence I'd say this is as close to a computer as you can get..
    I would venture to call it one.