Quantcast

xbox 360 controller

Discussion in 'Google TV Hacking Discussion' started by eball218, Mar 19, 2011.

1. eball218

eball218 New Member

So today i was playing some COD on my 360 then decided i wanted to switc over to the google bow and watch some tv. so i had to find my remote. i got thinking how cool would it be if we could use the controller from the 360 to control the google tv. with the joystick as the mouse and the chatpad as a keyboard. just a thought.

2. mskks64

mskks64 New Member

3. daddypants

daddypants New Member

i can use the gmote from my google tv to control my PS3, but i've never tried to use it the other way around.

4. nekedavis

nekedavis New Member

"Is there a way to connect an xbox 360 wireless controller to my PC using the Play & Charge Kit?"
    Unfortunately, no. Ironically, if you had the Wired controller, you could just plug it in the computer and it would work perfectly, but who goes and buys wired controllers? The driver may only allow you to charge the controller, but there is no communicating that takes place.
    In order to use a wireless controller/controllers on your PC, you need to purchase a "Wireless receiver for Windows" (Basically $20).I have one, and it works great.

5. nekedavis

nekedavis New Member

ok i plugged in my xbox controller and windows installed the drivers but the controller wont sync to the pc and ic ant find it in the control panel. im using a wired connetion for the controller. but when i plug in the controller and hit the button on my controller in dosent connect. i have the microsoft xbox software on my computer but it still is not working. please help.

6. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    Here is where I got my drivers, Software Downloads | Microsoft Hardware now my Xbox 360 controller works perfect.

Hope this helps :)

7. youngtwan

youngtwan New Member

this might actually work if u can use the ir remote dongle that came with media center keyboards and mouse i know the revue works as a controller on my xbox but never tried it the other way around would be nice but its probably not possible